Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Episode 57 is Live

mitten.jpg

The Bella's mitts in progress.


Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: I am eternally spinning on the bamboo fiber from Jo. Enough fiber to feed the planet, should we ever come down to that. I am, however, pretty much done with the wonderful July Phat Fiber Box. No crochet of note, but I am working away happily on the Bella's Mittens, based on the Twilight movie.


Strategy: The concept of "Good-Enough Parenting."


Something I Really Like: Chocolate. The Real Thing. It's what's for dinner..lunch...breakfast...anytime... Oh, and really--go enjoy the Faer Knitters podcast.


Blather: 5 days off, tired, stressed, and looking forward to the Fiber Retreat!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi,
re the chocolate, here in UK I like this brand http://www.greenandblacksdirect.com/
thanks for another interesting podcast. Had my lunch hour on my own Friday and it kept me good company!!
Sandra

Holly said...

If loving buttercream is wrong, I don't want to be right!