Monday, August 3, 2009

Episode 55 is Live!

baggie.jpg

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: I am now crocheting or spinning up samples chosen at random from the July Phat Fiber box, generously sent to me by PhatFiberLady herself. The bag in the photo is from one of the samples by GoodnessGraciousWV on Etsy.


 I am randomly crocheting right now on a long, wide scarf from a skein of Tofutsies sock yarn. I continue with the 2nd sock from the Cascade Heritage Paints, and the Eliina Shawl.


Strategy: Expressing Bottled-Up Anger --I-statements


Something I Really Like: The novels of Jasper Fforde!


Blather: Dr A and I get riled by slimy inmates, while Little Red comes through with the Milky Way!


Add yourself to the CogKNITive listeners map.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi, just to say thank you for another great podcast. I have some clients with social problems, and your coping strategies work! And I really like the knitting/craft stuff too.
Sandra

Unknown said...

Hi- I love the podcast! Anything about knitting is great, the strategies are always helpful, and I really enjoy blather- especially when you talk about work- it is so interesting! I was wondering if you've seen a documentary called Prison Town USA that apparently aired on PBS. I haven't seen it yet, but will as soon as I can (I am in AU for two years and shipping is so expensive). I grew up in Susanville, my dad worked for the prison, and while I think the inmates are lucky to have you, my dad and I'm sure many other CO's could use you too! I really think therapy should be mandatory for the CO's, however, I know that's unrealistic. Too bad they couldn't have an hour debriefing at the end of each shift or something. Anyway, keep up the great work! Diana