Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Episode 56 is Live!

bandy2

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: I am just about finished crocheting up yarn samples from the July Phat Fiber Box. Here are the final results made from the yarn samples and fiber samples included. And I am still spinning up the fiber samples, most recently one from Greenwood Fiber Works on Etsy.

I am recently finished my long, wide scarf from a skein of Tofutsies sock yarn. I am soooo close to being done 2nd sock from the Cascade Heritage Paints, while I am on repeat 9 of 10 of the Eliina Shawl.


Strategy: Expressing Bottled-Up Anger --monitoring your body language and presentation when dealing with people with whom you are angry.


Something I Really Like: Geocaching


Blather: NO! I was NOT involved in the recent prison riot at the Chino facility. Thanks for the many messages of concern!

Another of my former supervisees Ding finishes her license exams and will be joining our merry crew at the prison. Schedule changes and the Gov's odd knife moment.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

I listen from Key West FL. Thanks for all your great podcasting.