Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Out-Takes Episode: A Chat with Dawn, part one


Here we go again--the intrepid Dawn of Knit Naturally and I take on bad interviews, how to make a fiber retreat, our recent good times, and a zillion other slightly related topics as we natter on together over Skype. Pull up some coffee and have a hot cuppa chair as we get cozy and chatter for a good(?) 35 minutes.

The link I just cannot make during the podcast:
Hide and Sheep for stitch markers!

And, yes, that’s the old intro clip attached at the front…ARG!

2 comments:

WandaWoman said...

Hi Dr. Gemma, thanks for making episode 8 available. I am still listening and have skipped 9 and 10, as they are not yet available. I found that episodes 26&27 are not available through iTunes, nor from the blog to be able to download. Just thought I'd let you know. I am still forging forward as I truly am enjoying your podcasts. The strategies are the best, as they give you a little nugget of instruction, which I have found so helpful. I loved the reframing strategy as I am finding that helpful with work and my relationship. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Gemma said...

You are highly welcome! I'll be working m way thruogh reposting all the old episodes eventually.