Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Episode 58 is Live!

<ks.jpgp>

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!

If you are attending the CogKNITive Fiber Retreat, please pay your $10 entry fee here ON OR BEFORE Sept. 20th!

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: I frogged the Bella's Mittens, based on size problems. They will be resumed when the right size of Addi's happens along.
I am also re-starting the Why Shawl. I am also creeping along on the Eliina Shawl, if only I could count properly.

I have purchased some exquisite baby camel fluff and some dark grey merino from WC Mercantile on Etsy. I am finished spinning on the bamboo fiber from Jo!


Strategy: Remember to treat your friends as your friends, not as your enemies, no matter how bad you are feeling.


Something I Really Like: 2 new podcasts: the Faer Knitters podcast and Here's to Ewe, out of Vegas and ya gotta love that "Drunk in Vegas" segment!


Blather: Well, it was mixed in with the strategy, but a bit about nasty inmate/patients.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Gemma....just payed for the retreat through paypal but name will come up as James Wolfe or wolfephoto.....that's me...knittinwolf!

Gemma said...

Um, gotcha!

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

Counting right LOL I have a prob with that some days too! Hope my business cards and spindle arrived safely!!! Marion