Monday, September 14, 2009

Episode 59 is Live!

mmitts.jpg

LOOK! Finished Mormon Mitts! Aren't they lovely?

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!

If you are attending the CogKNITive Fiber Retreat, please pay your $10 entry fee here ON OR BEFORE Sept. 20th!

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: I finished the GORGEOUS Bella's Mittens.
I continue to trudge along on the Why Shawl. I am working on 2 different pairs of Regia socks.

I am now drop-spindling some exquisite baby camel fluff from WC Mercantile on Etsy. I am finished plying the Corriedale Cross from Cosmic Fibers!


Strategy: Some things you should know about anxiety and panic.


Something I Really Like: Another 2 podcasts: the Electric Sheep podcast and Stephen Fry's podcast.


Blather:

LOOK! It's the Red Queen herself!


rq.jpg

More on the retreat, the map of the town's resources, meeting Red Queen, and shopping at Unwind.


Look! The new colorway Poppies in Lorna's Laces Shepherds Socks, created especially for our retreat:
ll2.jpg



And the new colorway, inspired by Tehachapi in Autumn, from frecklefacefibers for the CogKNITive Fiber Retreat 2009:
tehachinfall

She's making it in all sorts of different fibers and in SOCK YARN! Preorder some today--whether or not you're attending.

1 comment:

drMolly, the BeanQueen said...

You all should have a great time at the retreat!
I love the colors of the yarn & the roving. Someone is gonna' be really lucky to get them.
Gemma, your mitts are lovely - good color!