Thursday, October 13, 2011

Episode 116 is Live!

IMAG0418

Hey, at CFR, we get the Federation guys on shore leave. I'll bet they can't say THAT about Rhinebeck!

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

We have a website at http://www.cogknitive.com/. You can find older episodes there.

You can now subscribe to the BLOG on your Kindle or Kindle app.

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle:
Finished:

4x4 Sweet Artemis Socks, made in SWM from FatCatKnits, colorway is Sweet Tortie. They are a joy to wear! So soft and squishy!

IMAG0394

Sweet Tortie Socks for LG--made from the same handspun as the Sweet Artemis socks. I did one top-down and the other toe-up. I am now a top-down knitter by choice!

IMAG0432

Still in Progress:

Socks for Miss CorrieThe time has finally come....to knit for the teacher!

The untouched Noro Kuryon vest

TwinFace's 2011 Holiday Afghan, themed after the Third Doctor of Classic Doctor Who. I am so closed to finsihed!!

Petal Shawlette. Still on the needles because I found my xerox of the pattern AND bought a lovely pattern sleeve and magnets from Slipped Stitch Studios to manage it and a fantastic row counter from RKsmom to manage the stitches themselves.

Dizzy Blondes:

There was much frantic fiber purchaing at the CFR2011 booths by Yours Truly. I may not need to go to Stitches....

I finally finished all 4 ounces of FreckleFaceFibers' SWM in turquoise, purple mix. Not plying until I at least finish one knitted or crocheted project for the holidays.

Strategy: Angry does not fix the problem.

Something I Really Like:

Vibram Fivefingers TrekSport Shoes

IMAG0428

Blather:
CFR2012 is in the planning stages. Still finishing the last details of CFR2011. Running in my new shoes, losing my lunch, and generally returning to whatever normal is for us here on Rancho CogKnitive.

No comments: