Saturday, January 9, 2021

Episode 9: All This But No Generator



 

Eleanor prepares to help with the therapy.

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

I have a YouTube channel "Doctor Gemma". Flash tips (1 minute or less) around surviving the pandemic and longer strategy discussions.

Buy Dr Gemma a Ko-Fi, if you're enjoying the podcast and feeling up to it. Remember that I am still working, though, so feel free to give the money to a charity instead.

There will NOT be a CFR (Cogknitive Fiber Retreat) this year.

I am gemmadw on  Twitter and Pinterest, DoeWalking on geocaching.com, and DrGemma on Instagram. 

I will NOT add you to any of my follower groups currently, due to robo-accounts. Please follow me here. You can contact me through our group on Ravelry or on this blog.

Warm Thanks Dept:

Janne (mystisk) for a lovely ko-fi!


What's On My Hooks and Needles:

Finished:

Waiting for the yarn to finish the Doocot sweater. I'm so excited!

In Progress:

The Doocot sweater--Lisa Souza Polwarth-silk "Kaanapali": on the second sleeve!
Yule 2020 Socks in Poste Yarns (Simply Socks Co.) "Jollytown, TX": on the second sock!



My Three Favorite Resources:

Lisa Souza Yarns for great yarn at a great price

Webs for supplies

Mimi's Needlebasket great supplies

Dizzy Blondes:  
No spinning action currently, but awaiting my latest Electric Eel Wheel

Strategy: 

DBT orientation— distress tolerance, interpersonal skills, mindfulness, and emotional regulation 

Put a Lid On It:

Fox Hill Kitchens keto bread because on weekends I make bread, brownies, hard-boiled eggs, soup, and iced tea


Ham feast for New Years Day:
 



Aw Shoot!

30 minutes per day, alas. I am currently focusing on my sleep.

Something I Really Like:

Adaline Rose Goat Milk soap from Breezy Willow Farm


Blather:

We have no generator! Beloved Son doesn't make the Midnight party! We had SNOW!







No comments: