Saturday, January 16, 2021

Episode 10: Peace of Mind


 So how’s your peace of mind holding up?

There's a name for war and killing
There's a name for giving in
When you know another answer
For me the name is sin
But there's still time to turn around
And make all hatred cease
And give another name to living
And we could call it peace
And peace would be the road we walk
Each step along the way
And peace would be the way we work
And peace the way we play
And in all we see that's different
And in all the things we know
Peace would be the way we look
And peace the way we grow
There's a name for separation
There's a name for first and last
When it's all for us or nothing
For me the name is past
But there's still time to turn around
And make all hatred cease
And give a name to all the future
And we could call it peace
And if peace is what we pray for
And peace is what we give
Then peace will be the way we are
And peace the way we live
Yes there still is the time to turn around
And make all hatred cease
And give another name to living
And we can call it peace
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: John Denver
The Peace Poem lyrics © Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.


Comments are welcomed! Either comment here or go to our group on Ravelry.

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

I have a YouTube channel "Doctor Gemma". Flash tips (1 minute or less) around surviving the pandemic and longer strategy discussions.

Buy Dr Gemma a Ko-Fi, if you're enjoying the podcast and feeling up to it. Remember that I am still working, though, so feel free to give the money to a charity instead.

There will NOT be a CFR (Cogknitive Fiber Retreat) this year.

I will NOT add you to any of my follower groups currently, due to robo-accounts. Please follow me here. You can contact me through our group on Ravelry or on this blog.

Warm Thanks Dept:

Christine J. for helping me sort out some link issues at the FB page!

Kim C-G ( AKA "Kimmel") for a ko-fi!

What's On My Hooks and Needles:

Finished:
Nope.

In Progress:

The Doocot sweater--Lisa Souza Polwarth-silk "Kaanapali": on the second sleeve! Yarn arrived!
Yule 2020 Socks in Poste Yarns (Simply Socks Co.) "Jollytown, TX": on the second sock!
Calm Me Down Cowl in Malabrigo Washted




Lovecrafts.com —watch for sales!

I’m currently wearing...




Mismatched Socks

My Three Favorite Resources:


Webs for supplies



Minerva and the Battle for My Study.

I’m currently wearing...

Dizzy Blondes:  
No spinning action currently, but awaiting my latest Electric Eel Wheel, which is likely in February or March.

Strategy: 

Distress Tolerance Skills: Radical Acceptance (mindfulness) what is the problem and not blaming. Locating the problem. Mindfulness.

Put a Lid On It:
 
Baking and mental health

Aw Shoot!

A week of good sleep

Something I Really Like:


Blather:

We have a generator!
Special episodes: 
For podcasters
Stress relief for everyone
Non-violence and Minerva


No comments: