In the spirit of last year's Virtual Giving Thanks Run/Walk, I am back with a new way for our group to give thanks for the holidays by showing our health!
Here is how it works:
1. Go to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund and donate a minimum of $10.
If you are not in America, please donate the equivalent to a local and comparable fund.
2. You will receive a letter of thanks.
3. Please email me a copy of your letter or message me here on Rav with an image like the above. You can PM me here on Rav for my email. OR you post an image like the above on this thread.
4. I will send you your reward--the nifty certificate shown below!
5. POST A PIC HERE of you and your award certificate AFTER you do your distance. You can run, walk, bike, limp, elliptical, roll, swim, but we are shooting for 5K or 3.1 miles.
6. Last day you can post a pic is Dec. 31st!!
7. I will award One prize for every 5 runners, up to 3 prizes total (plus any extra prizes donated by others for this cause). There will be a minimum of one prize and a max of 3 from me, plus any prizes donated by other individuals or groups. Awards will be by random drawing FROM PICS OF PARTICIPANTS WITH THE FINAL CERTIFICATE.
Additional Info from episode:
NorCal Camp CogKnitive has been cancelled or postponed.
There is an episode 200--but it's called "199B"
Mother Bear CAL/KAL starts on Jan 1, 2015; enter any bear made since March 15, 2014. You can enter bears you may have made for any other podcast/contest/forum.
Three ways to get your weight/fitness under control:
1. Be flexible. Try different things until you find what works for you.
2. Be patient. Time is on your side; if you can keep going, you will see improvements.
3. Invest. Buy what you need to help your plan to lose and to get fit. Make things as easy on yourself as you can.