Saturday, November 29, 2014
Out-Takes Episode: OT:Giving Thanks Event & News is live.
Please see our group on Ravelry or the blog at www.cogknitivepodcast.blogspot.com for show notes.
Check out this episode!
In the spirit of last year's Virtual Giving Thanks Run/Walk, I am back with a new way for our group to give thanks for the holidays by showing our health!
Here is how it works:
1.Go to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund and donate a minimum of $10. If you are not in America, please donate the equivalent to a local and comparable fund.
2. You will receive a letter of thanks.
3. Please email me a copy of your letter or message me here on Rav. You can PM me here on Rav for my email. OR you post an image of you and your thank-you letter here or on Rav..
4. I will send you your reward--the nifty certificate shown below!
5. POST A PIC HERE of you and your award certificate AFTER you do your distance. **You can run, walk, bike, limp, elliptical, roll, swim, but we are shooting for 5K or 3.1 miles.**
6. Last day you can post a pic is Dec. 31st!!
7. I will award One prize for every 5 runners, up to 3 prizes total (plus any extra prizes donated by others for this cause). There will be a minimum of one prize and a max of 3 from me, plus any prizes donated by other individuals or groups. Awards will be by random drawing FROM PICS OF PARTICIPANTS WITH THE FINAL CERTIFICATE..