Sunday, March 10, 2013

157: Sanity Within My Grasp

yarma

Uh oh. Erica Hernandez warned me that this might happen if I actually wore the Mad, Mysterious Cowl....

Celebrating our listeners who have joined the CogKnitive 25 – , 50 –, and 75 – Bear Clubs for MBP. You can see who they all are right here. Great work!

Have YOU completed 25, 50, or 75 bears for Mother Bear Project? Send me your snail and a link to your Ravelry projects page, and CogKnitive will send you a special wristband to celebrate with you.

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

We have a website at http://www.cogknitive.com/. You can find older episodes there.

You can now subscribe to the BLOG on your Kindle or Kindle app.

I am gemmadw on  Twitter and Pinterest, and DrGemma on Plurk.

The Annual CogKnitive Mother Bear project CAL/KAL is in progress until MARCH 1ST. You can enter ANY bear that you have made since MARCH 2, 2012, BUT you MUST post it to the group NOW, even if you've already posted it. That way, I can easily find who wants to be entered for our prizes.

What's On My Hooks, Needles, and Spindles:

Still in Progress:

Gossamer Infinity Cowl/Scarf....Okay, so I forgot to actually mention this in the episode...

yarma

The Tehachapi Project Shawl. I am looking at it again, now that it is safely on my Chia Goo needles.

Finished!:

Bertha's Mad, Mysterious Mobius.  Unexpected love...

Here is Cat Bordhi's video for the cast-on.

yarma

Okay, I'm okay. Really. Sort of....

Dizzy Blondes:
Plying the 50/50 merino/silk, the llama and the alpaca. A lovely DK or sport...268 yards so far.

Strategy:
.Hypersensitive people...AND EVERYONE ELSE: Do NOT pathologize yourself!

Put A  Lid On It:
Do some canning in my stead (sigh)....Lemon juice is a natural tonic, so Yours Truly is making lemonade these days...water, sweetener, and LOTS of water.

Something I Really Like:
Twinset Designs Podcast
Yarniacs Podcast

Blather:

A bit more Stitches description...Here I am hamming with The Yarniacs, The 2 Knit Lit Chicks, and half of the DoubleKnits Team...and yes, I am forgetting who that last podcaster is (Oh no...whimper...)

yarma

BEWARE THE BLUE EPISODE...and get the kids out of the room for that one...

Of the world of psychological evaluation....

No comments: