Friday, March 30, 2012

Episode 127 is live!

Mr Knitty

"Hello. I am Mr. Knitty Kitty and I am security here at Anna'sYarn Shoppe in Elk Grove, CA. Well-behaved knitters are always welcomed here.  Check out my gorgeous blue eyes. Did I mention that I acccept belly rubs?"

Celebrating our listeners who have joined the CogKnitive 25 – , 50 –, and 75 – Bear Clubs for MBP. You can see who they all are right here. Great work!

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

We have a website at http://www.cogknitive.com/. You can find older episodes there.

You can now subscribe to the BLOG on your Kindle or Kindle app.

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle:

Finished:
Bear #25 for MBP. Here is Jo bear, being held by her namesake, Jo my pal.

Jo's Bear

Still in Progress:

Phase Three of my Studio redcoration project--the peach adobe walls.

photo.JPG

Yet another Bandana Cowl.

Bear #26. Whew!

No more work since last episode on:

My extremely well-fitted (so far) Noro Kuryon vest

And the endless Petal Shawlette.

Dizzy Blondes:

You know. I am STILL working on some SW BFL by BeeMiceElf. Still.

Strategy: Socialize to be truly happy and to fight the blahs.

Something I Really Like:

Phneas and Ferb. On Netflix. The album from the first season is here.

Blather:

Anna's Yarn Shop in Elk Grove, CA.

0330121753.jpg

Entree to Entrelac by Gwen Bortner. Superb!

Winners of the CAL/KAL should be receiving their prizes about now. They have all been mailed out. A brief interlude in Sacramento for a 2-day training.

1 comment:

A Life of Knitting said...

Love Anna's Yarn Shop. The ladies and men here are fab! I've been going to this shop for about 5 years and I just love them!