Monday, August 15, 2011

Episode 112 is live

IMAG0328

A bit of snow to remind you that these dog-days will pass...

Cogknitive 2011jpeg

The 2011 CogKnitive Fiber Retreat continues to be open for sign-up for the wiaiting list. The Retreat is scheduled for October 1 (believe me, it will be here before you know it). IF you have signed up for the first attendees list and been accepted (not the wait list), your payment is due!


The wait list is at 8 as I type this, but we seem likely to lose a few people to Vogue Knitting, so do not give up hope!

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

We have a website at http://www.cogknitive.com/. You can find older episodes there.

You can now subscribe to the BLOG on your Kindle or Kindle app.

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle:

Still in Progress:

TwinFace's 2011 Holiday Afghan, themed after the Third Doctor of Classic Doctor Who. *wheeze*

Mother Bear Project Bear #10. They look so pathetic at this early stage.... This is due for finishing the scarf.

4x4 Sweet Tortie Socks, being made in SWM from FatCatKnits, colorway is Sweet Tortie. Very soft and luscious, but too scrambled to look good as anything but a good pair of socks. I can't wait to wear these babies!

Petal Shawlette. But do I like it enough to really finish it?

Dizzy Blondes:

2 ounces of FreckleFaceFibers' SWM in turquoise, purple mix on the bobbin. Thinking about doing last 2 ounces on separate bobbin and double-plying...

Strategy: Women and letting go.  Thought-substituting for success.

Something I Really Like:

Running skorts

Blather:
CFR 2011 news and general information.
The blog can now be read and subscribed to on your Kindle.
I am at Week 9 of Couch-to-5K

2 comments:

tinyshinythings said...

hi Dr Gemma just been listening to you worry work book episode. what a great idea! Especially as it's now 1am. I am going to do as you suggest. love the podcast and the sound of your voice. You put me to sleep many a night, which is a complicment. I also listen through the day so I can hear what you are actually saying. wish I was near enough/rich enough to be your private patient. I wish you every success with your life and your new business.

Anonymous said...

take lotsa pictures at the retreat so those of us who cant go and live vicariously. Have a great time!