Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Episode 110 Notes

IMAG0327

Yes, this is a VERY late posting of this episode, mainly because we took a few days to return to the site of our wedding on Mt. Shasta as a way to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. It was fantastic!

The 2011 CogKnitive Fiber Retreat continues to be open for sign-up for the wiaiting list. The Retreat is scheduled for October 1 (believe me, it will be here before you know it). IF you have signed up for the first attendees list and been accepted (not the wait list), your payment is due!

Cogknitive 2011jpeg

The wait list is at 8 as I type this, but we seem likely to lose a few people to Vogue Knitting, so do not give up hope!

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

We have a webiste at http://www.cogknitive.com/. You can find older episodes there.

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle:
Finished:

Multnomah Shawl--

Blocked and simply gorgeous! Oh, I adore using my own handspun!

IMAG0292

Mother Bear Project Bears--Number 9.  A little on the short side, due to a yarn that pretends to be worsted weight but certainly cannot be.

Wristers: Finished! #1 is a little tight, but certainly usable, as I have discovered on a few early morning runs.

Still in Progress:

TwinFace's 2011 Holiday Afghan, themed after the Third Doctor of Classic Doctor Who. Pray I have the grit to continue!

Dizzy Blondes:

It's Tour de Fleece, so I am working away on my wheels again....

2 bobbins of BeeMiceElf merino in lovely pinks and purples...
IMAG0299.jpg

Judy's Novelty Wool in corriedale Mendocine/Blues

IMAG0301.jpg

Strategy: Okay, I DO say a little more about passive-agression, but, really, this is about...Breathe out your ass!

Something I Really Like:
Popsicle maker. A simple way to summer joy for young and old.

Blather:
CFR 2011 news and general information, mainly about being on the waiting list.
The new website is here: www.cogknitive.com
Blankets and I do obedience classes.
Running is on pause, but I WILL get back on that particular horse!

Listen here!

No comments: