Monday, May 24, 2010

Episode 88 is Live!

Yeah, okay, I bought more fiber!

New fibers from Freck Face Fibers and BeeMiceElf!

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!
Ask your questions for our 100th episode here.

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: The list:
The Daybreak Shawl--still being ignored.
Ishbel Shawl in Misti Alpaca Baby Alpaca handpainted laceweight--It's turning into a kind of "Freeform Ishbel", due to my lousy eyesight...
Toddler Socks--still on the cuff of #2. (snoooore!)
The Argante Shawl--cooking right along through the increase section, colorway 114.
The Mommy Shawl --on Skein #2 of 3.

Dizzy Blonde:  YES!!! I am back to working on a rather felted braid of turquoise merino, to be plied against its cousin as soon as I finish this! A fantastic spin meet was had at LibertyKnits place this past weekend!

Strategy: Dealing with the Aging/Ill Parent: DABDA--Actually, a bit of a break from DABDA to cover some other pertinent issues and some excellent comments and questions from listeners..

Something I Really Like: My CSA for frsh fruits and veggies. Here's a place where you might be able to find one for yourself--or just Google "CSA."

Blather: A bit about the new supervisor situation and the general staff shake-up on the horizon. A little about my barfy week. Strangely, this all adds up to the fact that things are pretty good right now!

No comments: