Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Episode 86 is Live!

4th try at Argante

The fourth incarnation of the terrifically easy (for the rest of you) Argante Shawl.

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!
Ask your questions for our 100th episode here.

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: The list:
The Daybreak Shawl--still being ignored.
Ishbel Shawl in Misti Alpaca Baby Alpaca handpainted laceweight--I got stitch markers from one of those online stores, so I will be starting her up again.
Toddler Socks--on the cuff of #2.
The Argante Shawl--Incarnation #4 seems to be working. In Ella Rae's Merino lace, colorway 114.
The Mommy Shawl --on Skein #2 of 3.

Dizzy Blonde:  None. Nada, Zilch.

Strategy: Dealing with the Aging/Ill Parent: DABDA--Anger--yours and theirs

Something I Really Like: 60 Quick Knits--a new book out that uses 2 skeins of cascade 220 per project. I love it!

Blather: Our 100th episode is coming up quickly. In the tradition of The History of Rome podcast, I am going to make Episode 100 a purely question-and-answer episode. So you can ask me any questions here, and I'll answer what I can. You can also ask any questions here, if you are not on Ravelry, and I'll add them to the queue.

I am looking at restarting my private practice, and we might have a date change for the CogKNITive 2010 Fiber Retreat. Also, a bratty inmate makes us nutty at the psych committee.

No comments: