Thursday, February 25, 2010

Episode 77 is Live!

crew.jpg
Look! This gang is going to Stitches! And they're singing "Kumbaya" in the back of the Mobile Recording Studio...


Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: Eliina is totally done and blocked! I am still creeping along on my bamboo-blend socks and my latest Toddler Socks.

Mother Bear And Stitches West Info:
Post a picture of your bear right here as a comment or here at Ravelry.

The CogKNITIve Meet-up at STITCHES WEST will be at 3 PM on Saturday at Booth 111--the Mother Bear Project booth.
Bring your bear to turn in OR
bring old yarn or needles or hooks to donate OR
bring $5. for the pattern OR
bring $10 to sponsor someone else's bear and have your name put on it.

If nothing else, bring nothing, pay nothing, get love from Dr Gemma for even showing up, and take a brochure to give to your local knitting group to inspire them to make bears.

Just COME! Bring YOURSELF and get a warm hug!

Dizzy Blonde: I'm done spinning the 8 ounces of the random greens from Dyeing for Colour on Etsy.

Strategy: Remember that your boss wants one thing: to get the job done. Talk to her/him that way.

Something I Really Like: My Jabra cell phone speaker clipped to my visor in the Mobile Recording Studio.

Blather: Zooming up the I-5 towards Stitches West and people who refuse to walk.

No comments: