Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Episode 67 is Live!

swag2009

Want to win a swag bag similar (but the book is NOT included!) to this one that our own Limejuicy won? (And photographed too!) Any donation to the podcast during the month of November will get you an entry! Use the DONATIONS button at the top right of this page!



Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!



Don't you just love this colorway? Flusi from Regia.


What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: I am finished the child-sized socks in Regia Flusi sock yarn. I am down STILL to the last 6 rows of the Eliina Shawl. Not really spinning this week, but I am saving as hard as I can for a Lendrum wheel in my future. Meanwhile, I am crocheting like the wild wind on the Rippled Throw, and I am knitting the usual Yule-tide scarf for charity. And do not forget the quickie Knitted Neck Scarf--a 1-2-day project.

We miss you, Gigi! Get well quick! Hang in there, Jasmin!


Strategy: Call a meeting for later and walk away (if you must) when a rude family member is getting in your face. Then be prepared to set clear and firm boundaries at your meeting.


Something I Really Like: Starbucks' seasonal drinks, especially decaf Lattes in creme brulee or eggnog flavors. And try them as steamers to totally eliminate the caffeine!


Blather: Giving a class to the warden, end-of-the-year craziness at my classes, and stressed-out inmates trying to get through another holiday season away from their families.

No comments: