Monday, November 2, 2009

Episode 64 is Live!

swag2009

Want to win a swag bag similar (but the book is NOT included!) to this one that our own Limejuicy won? (And photographed too!) Any donation to the podcast during the month of November will get you an entry! Use the DONATIONS button at the top right of this page!

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: I am finished the Red Regia socks. And I am onto the lace on my Eliina Shawl.


Strategy: Remember to take care of the physical aspects of your life--eating, sleeping, exercise--while you cope with your anxiety.


Something I Really Like: Hot Tea! Chado and Teavana.


Blather: I learn the Infirmary's procedures the hard way--by figuring it all out without supervision one hairy little weekend.

And here's my own goody bag:


goodies.jpg

No comments: