Sunday, July 19, 2009

Episode 53 is Live!


Join Team CogSPINtive for the 2009 Tour de Fleece!
Adopt the team's icon or fashion your own or ADAPT the team's icon...

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: I am spinning away for the Tour de Fleece! Bamboo, Calistoga Calypso from Royale Hare, and a ton of plying and experimenting. No crocheting right now, but I am considering an open, lacy scarf of some type. Knitting: I continue with the 2nd sock from the Cascade Heritage Paints, a Branching Out Scarf for the Lace Throwdown project running between Jasmine and Meghan, and the Eliina Shawl.


Strategy: Another break--learning to be the adult child of your parents.


Something I Really Like: Wormwood, a podcast serial.


Blather: Let them eat soup! The Gov cuts our salaries again, the prison staff gets stressed, but, on the whole, hey, we still have each other, right?

No comments: