Monday, June 29, 2009

Episode 51 is Live!


Look! The finished Gift Bag for Sock Queen!

What's On My Hook/Needles: I am FINISHED the gorgeous socks for Sock Queen, crafted from Plymouth Happy Feet, which knit up beautifully! Now I am making the same for myself from Cascade Heritage Paints.

I have been madly spinning laceweight on my lovely new spindle from Yorkieslave

I have started the Eliina Shawl with yarn from the Lord of the Strings yarn.

Still crocheting random baby blankie squares. Must so many people get preggers? Also, I am starting on the holiday gift bags, beginning with one for Sock Queen's socks.

A Strategy: Anger 101--Developing the anger some good advance planning.

Something I Really Like: Death Valley, CA. The Most Amazing National Park in December. Runners Listen up! Envirosports.

Blather: I have completed my transfer paperwork, so things are rather scary around here...Being obnoxious at the annual training for mental health folks.


FugueStateKnits said...

Being obnoxious at the training for mental health folks - now THAT's an idea I can get behind:)!
You're a woman after my own heart:)

FugueStateKnits said...

Oh dear - I'm the only one commenting here - I will stop doing that. Sorry! I'm really really not a stalker - yikes!

yoli said...

it's official, I need to go back to Death Valley. I just wanted to let you know that I'm saving this podcast as a 'travel guide' for when I can make my way back out West. Thanks for the insider tips!