Saturday, April 11, 2009

Libsyn has screwed up my account!

They are saying that I have already used up half of this month's account--but I have not even posted anyhting since the account renewed on the 6th of April!

So no new episodes until I can work this out with them.

Sorry, everyone. Hang in there--I am sure we will get this fixed in a day or two. I will edit episodes to post asap in the meantime.


Christine in Knevada said...

Well now, that bites. How's your neck feeling? Are you doin' okay?

Jasmin said...

You've emailed their tech support, yes?



Josephine said...

I am suffering from Dr. Gemma withdraw. What do I do? We've gone from multiple podcasts per week to six per month? AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!! I'm not complaining.... I'm not being critical, I enjoy you so much.... if we donate to get you the $20/month and bigger space account on lisbyn can it go back to the way it was? Memories..... Think about it. Love love love.

Gemma said...

Thanks, {{{{everyone}}}. I am feeling a bit sore still, but I'm on the mend.

Yes, I worked it out with tech support. VERY good service, I must say.

And another episode is awaiting editing. So I think the 20/month is waaaay more space than I can use, so maybe 6 in a month is my current max, eh? But I appreciate the thought!