Sunday, April 2, 2017

231: Tootling Around the Valley


All in a day's work: I had to begin a meeting by catching a large Alligator Lizard running loose in our conference room. Everyone else was afraid of this wee guy!


Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

We have a website at http://www.cogknitive.com/. You can find older episodes there.

You can now subscribe to the BLOG on your Kindle or Kindle app.

I am gemmadw on  Twitter and Pinterest, DoeWalking on geocaching.com, and DrGemma on Plurk and Instagram.

What's On My Hooks, Needles, and Spindles:

Mother Bear Project--the website, for info on making bears.

Finished:

Nothing this time.

In Progress:

The Gryffindor Vest

Several pairs of socks:

The "Stuck in Traffic" first sock is done!

The Pink Cascade Socks

Nancy's socks in Paton's:

Gray Dawn--another Collie scarf for the Terhune Sunnybank memorial

The OHM Shawl by Michelle Miller. No, I have neither finished not forgotten this one...

Or this one:

Eleanor Scarf--spun from Eleanor's undercoat and knitted in my favored checkerboard pattern.

Dizzy Blondes: 
Nope. Dreaming of grooming the dogs.

Strategy:

Be proactive, as opposed to reactive.

The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People

Put a Lid On It:

Of Gringo Salsa....

My favorite books:

The Joy of Pickling
The Ball Book of Preserving Foods
The Joy of Cooking
The Perfect Scoop

Aw Shoot!
Working a bit on the Running Dog podcast. In the midst of walking daily for 30 minutes for 30 days.

Make YES Happen

Something I Really Like:

Tougher cords for recharging in my car. Treat recharging in your car as a serious business and invest in the most solid cords that are long enough that you can find.



Blather:

The Beloved Son got his Hogwarts letter...by owl, of course!



Of enjoying my office's remote location with my peers. Birthday shopping my spouse and collecting Pokémon. Weather on the farm.
Calendar:
August 18-21, 2017: Sunnybank again--northern new Jersey
Hoping to make the Retzlaff Winery event in May!











No comments: