Sunday, September 6, 2015

213: A and B: Spinning Collies

Untitled

Spinning the lovely undercoat of Susanna Rollins' wonderful boy, Sky at Sunnybank. Facebook group is Sunnybank--Terhune Collies.

CFR 7 is coming! Oct 10. 2015!

More information here!

KNIT 15 BEARS IN 2015!!! Post a group pic of the 15 bears you've made for Mother Bear Project in 2015 by Dec 31, 2015 on our thread to compete for prizes.

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

We have a website at http://www.cogknitive.com/. You can find older episodes there.

You can now subscribe to the BLOG on your Kindle or Kindle app.

I am gemmadw on  Twitter and Pinterest, DoeWalking on geocaching.com, and DrGemma on Plurk and Instagram.

What's On My Hooks, Needles, and Spindles:

Finished:

Applegate Socks: They were a perfect fit!.



Clapotis the Second: replacing the stolen first Clap, in a different colorway of the same yarn.

7 repeats into main body of Clapotis. Jump off my needles!! I want you so badly for this autumn; I SO miss my previous Clap!

Beautiful Sunset Shawl--from the Camp CogKnitive 2015 colorway from the amazing Dizzy Blonde Studios.

Shawl in progress in Camp CogKnitive 2's color way from Dizzy Blonde Studio. Isn't this just an awesome color way?


In progress:

Mei Mei Socks--one done, the other is waiting behind the shawls in progress.!

The OHM Shawl by Michelle Miller. In time out.

Dizzy Blondes: 
Spinning Collie undercoat at Sunnybank--how you too can make a Lazy Kate easily and inexpensively.

Untitled

Untitled

Then I wound the 2-ply yarn back onto a pencil and gave it to its owner.

Strategy:
Accepting the Shadow Self. Because you have one. Really.

Put a Lid On It:
Kitchen relatively quiet in the face of all the events, but I did process and freeze 10 pounds of organic tomatoes for future salsa making.

Aw Shoot!

SCUBA! It's in the Blather. meanwhile, I am back outside, starting the training program for my autumnal races.

Something I Really Like:
Darn!


Blather:
Camp CogKnitive 2015 went very happily, IMHO:

Untitled

And the week before Camp, I went to Sunnybank:

Here I am with my Collies for the weekend: Jean and the new puppy for my son.

Untitled





Untitled

Calendar:

CFR 7 update--Oct 10, 2015

The Calendar of Upcoming Events:

Oct. 10: CFR7!
Oct. 17-18: Yarnosphere!
Feb. 18,  2016: Fiji once more!

No comments: