Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Episode 108 Notes

MBPbear

Here is one of Dr. Molly's Bears for Mother Bear Project in the arms of its new owner. I am proud that so many of you keep on working for MBP all year round now! Thanks!

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle:

Still in Progress:

wristers: One done. On to the second, as soon as I sit still long enough.

IMAG0270.jpg

Multnomah Shawl--I am finally going well on this shawl, once I accepted that it is a simple and fun pattern but not especially well written. My notes on it on my project page are epic, as I try to explain it to myself for next time, as I suspect I will make this again.

MBP #6--still under wraps. A Bear with a purpose!

TwinFace's 2011 Holiday Afghan, themed after the Third Doctor of Classic Doctor Who. Yes, that center square in blue was designed to look like the windows on the outside of the Tardis.

IMAG0268


Dizzy Blondes:

The wheels are silent this week, as I get my sinuses back into working order. But I am heading up to northern CA for a funn Knitmore Weeken, which will include a spinning day at the Retzlaff Winery. Stay tuned! Whippowhill is coming along too.

Strategy: About Passive-Aggressive People--What would I do if I were not afraid?

Something I Really Like: My father. It's that time of year, Dad...

Blather:

The CFR 2011 is going live as we speak. Last year's attendees, contact me asap if you are coming! Everyone else gets to sign up starting July 1st.
Thanks to SusanDolph for the lovely spinning history book--a really good one found at a rummage sale! Thanks to CaffeineJunkie--my hands are sooo warm!
Yes, I won my case with the state. And now, on with my life....

No comments: