Monday, January 17, 2011

Episode 101 is Live!

STOP THE PRESSES!! It's Mother Bear Project time again! Check this out!

< Mandatory Fangirl Pic
I ended up going rather last-minute to the Unwind party and there I met...

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: The list:

Here is the actual Secret Yuletide Gift, now that the recipient has received it (and has the good sense to cherish it).

She also received some rather tasty Orchard Mitts and a pile of washclothes/trivets for her coffee shop that she now runs at her local weekly open-air market.

Ishbel Shawl --One more row left on Chart C! It actually now looks Ishbel-ish!

The Argante Shawl--Not this month.

I am now finishing (slowly) a clone of my twin's throw for my office.

I started a lacey scarf from my handspun Mt. Hood Rose colorway from Abstract Fibers, but it's on hold until I spin up some more to finish it. And I do not HAVE any of that fiber right now. GRRRR!

I gave away one of my Country Cotton Shawls to a stray bellydancer on Christmas Eve (no, really!), so I am crocheting its replacement.

And my knitting group is having a Multnomah/Klamath CAL/KAL, so here is my version, worked in my own lovely handspun.

Dizzy Blondes:

December spins:

Shopaholic SWM from from BeeMiceElf:

Shopaholic


SWM/Silk in Jasper from Sunshine Yarns:

Sunshine silk jasper

Tussah/Merino in Serendipity from FreckleFaceFibers:

Tussahmerino

Laceweight Merino in Rosebush from FreckleFaceFibers:


Laceweight

Dragonsnort--Redfish 50/50 Silk Superfine Merino (burning oranges and dull browns) crossed with merino/tencel from Sheepish Creations ( peach, brown, gold) and from Zarzuela Fibers (Study in Blues colorway).

Silktencel

The new girls in town:

Bessie (a Great or Walking Wheel)

Bessie

AND

Brid (A very damaged old Saxony):

Brid

Strategy: About Passive-Aggressive People

Something I Really Like: Cock-a-Leekie Soup

Blather: Some heart-stopping fun on the job, a Ravelry party at last, and general holiday craziness.

No comments: