Friday, March 5, 2010

Out-takes--Stitches 2010 Thursday

fiber2.jpg

From top left:
2 from Abstract Fibers, one in pure merino, one in yak/merino; 2x Lisa Souza pure merino in Elektra, 1 BFL Lisa Souza in Earth Birth, 2x Lisa Souza pure merino in lovely Squash Blossom (the yellows), 1 Lisa Souza BFL in Umbria. and a 50/50 merino-silk from our pals at Redfish Dyeworks.

Here are the events of Thursday night at Stitches West 2010, as I become the roady for the Knitmores and discover the joys of a press pass.

Abstract Fiber
Lisa Souza Knitware and Dyeworks
CORRECTION: Mr. Souza's first name is "Rod", not "Roger" as I mistakenly call him in the episode! Sorry!
Specialty Sandwiches & Bakery, San Jose They deliver to Stitches!
Galina Khmeleva on Amazon.com
Janel Laidman on Amazon.com
Sheila Ernst's incredible glass works!
Myra Wood on Amazon.com
Carolina Home Spun
Redfish Dyeworks
Wabi Sabi Yarns
Royale Hare Fibers
Judy's Novelty Wool, 1035 N. Main, Centerville, UT 84014 (801)298-1356

3 comments:

JediMom said...

Yuo got that color from Red Fish too? I think I snapped up the last one because I was so in love with the one they had given as a prize for the CogKnitive retreat! Lovely Haul!!

Gemma said...

Oh yes, I snatched my wad of it on Thursday night, first thing. I was hunting that one down, if they had it again!

WonderMike said...

Heh heh. You're cracking me up!

It's WonderMike from Fiber Beat. Yes, indeed I was at Stitches West and working the Verb booth. I'm usually the boy with drop spindle.

Looks like you had a great haul. Thanks for the mention and the hearty laugh.

Drive Safe!