Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Knittinwolf's lapghan KAL/CAL

I apologize for coming to this party rather late, but better late than never!

Our own Knittinwolf/Dawn of Wolfe Farms is running a contest to make lapghans for elderly people living at the same home as her grandmother. Details here.

Contest ends April 1st! I have crocheted one in chunky yarn from a big box store on an N hook. In 2 hours, I had 2 foot square of afghan--you can really whip one of these out quickly! I completed mine in about 6 hours. I recommend this book for easy, fast designs.

In the meantime, go look at Dawn's blog to see lots of pretty examples of afghans already made.

Here is my finished lapghan:

lapghan3.jpg

It's just a big granny square, but I hope it's enough to make somebody feel loved and cosy.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Thank you so much!!:)