Saturday, June 26, 2021

Episode 33: Heat Wave




It's a fireplace. On Alexa.

 Comments are welcomed! Either comment here or go to our group on Ravelry.

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

I have a YouTube channel "Doctor Gemma". Flash tips (1 minute or less) around surviving the pandemic and longer strategy discussions.

Buy Dr Gemma a Ko-Fi, if you're enjoying the podcast and feeling up to it. Remember that I am still working, thoughhttps://twiceshearedsheep.com, so feel free to give the money to a charity instead.

There will NOT be a CFR (Cogknitive Fiber Retreat) this year.

I will NOT add you to any of my follower groups currently, due to robo-accounts. Please follow me here. You can contact me through our group on Ravelry or on this blog.

Warm Thanks Dept:

Chris H. It’s good to see you!

What's On My Hooks and Needles:

Finished:

Nope

In Progress:

Really Pretty Socks—sock #1: On toe decreases!
 Wild Lettuce Shawl: on the knitted on lace edging, but not yet at the midpoint
Twinface’s vest (restarted in smaller size) On its way home to me and needs some decreases
Temperature Blanket—caught up and angling around in orange-yellows, but we finally got rouge (pink-red) stripe on last Wednesday when it went to 102F here.



Roving Rug #2: Awaiting its silvery stripe

Eyeing..the owl post sweater...or another Agnes without pockets

I’m currently wearing...  

[hiatus]

My Three Favorite Resources:

Webs for supplies

Dizzy Blondes:  



Strategy: 

Everyday acceptance before radical acceptance 

Put a Lid On It:

Summer habits: iced coffee and sun teas

My coffee recipe (French press):
3 scoops medium roast coffee
1 scoop crio -bru

Pawley studio for 20 ounce mugs
Bonjour French Press with replaceable glass insert

Aw Shoot!

30 minutes per day

Fitdesk mileage:


Fluffy Books:

by Ray Bradbury

Lady Sherlock series by Sherry Thomas

By Jason Fagone

Something I Really Like:

Project Touch Up returns

Blather:

Eleanor update 
Power outage redux
Jury duty
Soap store!


And My Boys get the last word 

Father's Day:








 

No comments: