Saturday, December 26, 2020

Episode 7: Happy Yule, Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, Diwali, and Solstice!

  

Thanks for the ko-fi, Sarah H!

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

I have a YouTube channel "Doctor Gemma".

Buy Dr Gemma a Ko-Fi, if you're enjoying the podcast and feeling up to it.

There will NOT be CFR this year.

You can now subscribe to the BLOG on your Kindle or Kindle app.

I am gemmadw on  Twitter and Pinterest, DoeWalking on geocaching.com, and DrGemma on Instagram. 

I will NOT add you to any of my follower groups currently, due to robo-accounts. Please follow me here. You can contact me through our group on Ravelry or on this blog.

What's On My Hooks and Needles:

Finished:
So close...

In Progress:





The Doocot sweater--Lisa Souza Polwarth-silk "Kaanapali"
Yule 2020 Socks in Poste Yarns (Simply Socks Co.) "Jollytown, TX"
My Three Favorite Resources:


Webs for supplies


Dizzy Blondes:  
No spinning action currently, but awaiting my latest Electric Eel Wheel

Strategy: 

Mindfulness: Exercises to bring you into the Now
*review 5 things you detect with each of your senses
*Breathing
*5 Sense rescue kit
*fully experience 1 object with your senses
*Tree root exercise

Put a Lid On It:
 
Leftover Curry Soup

Leftover cooked meat 
Some raw chicken
6 leftover small tomatoes or can of chopped tomatoes
1 can coconut milk
2 Tbsp good curry powder from Penzeys 
1 chopped onion

It all goes in the Instant Pot on manual for 10 mins 
Natural depressurize 
Run through the blender or use immersion blender

Enjoy the teeny pieces of shredded meats.

Aw Shoot!

Aw dang! 

Something I Really Like:





Blather:
generator
Vaccine on the way!
Compassion for the unwise
Virtual conference

No comments: