Saturday, December 19, 2020

Episode 6: Mindfully Generated




 Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

I have a YouTube channel "Doctor Gemma".

Buy Dr Gemma a Ko-Fi, if you're enjoying the podcast and feeling up to it.

There will NOT be CFR this year.

You can now subscribe to the BLOG on your Kindle or Kindle app.

I am gemmadw on  Twitter and Pinterest, DoeWalking on geocaching.com, and DrGemma on Instagram. 

I will NOT add you to any of my follower groups currently, due to robo-accounts. Please follow me here. You can contact me through our group on Ravelry or on this blog.

What's On My Hooks and Needles:

Finished:

Well, I’m done the body and neckline of the Doocot (see pic above). Yep, it’s a keeper!

In Progress:

The Doocot sweater--Lisa Souza Polwarth-silk "Kaanapali"
Yule 2020 Socks in Poste Yarns (Simply Socks Co.) "Jollytown, TX"
My Three Favorite Resources:


Webs for supplies


Dizzy Blondes:  
No spinning action currently, but awaiting my latest Electric Eel Wheel

Strategy: 

Be right here right now: Mindfulness Basics




Put a Lid On It:
 
Instant Pot Tomato-Coconut Soup +
From Indian Instant Pot by Urvashi Pitre with a few additions by Yours Truly

1 can full-fat coconut milk
1 small can chopped tomatoes OR 6 chopped, fresh tomatoes
1 (red) onion, diced
1/4 cup cilantro (optional for us)
1 tsp mincedgarlic
1 tsp mined ginger
1 tsp salt
1 TBSP swerve or stevia 
Pinch ground cayenne pepper (up to 1/2 tsp if you must)
1 tsp ground turmeric 
Optional: some cumin or curry powder

Stick it all in Instant Pot on Manual for 5 minutes
Natural Pressure Release

Use immersion blender to liquefy it all.
Add chopped veggies (raw or steamed or leftovers) to be interesting
Add shredded meat for the same reason or because it’s after Thanksgiving


Aw Shoot!

30 minutes per day

Something I Really Like:


Blather:

Virtual Conference—hooray!
Generator update


Calendar:

Dec 29: Generator hook-up!

No comments: