Saturday, January 28, 2012

Episode 122 is live!

IMAG0531.jpg

Everybody needs a four-month-old puppy who weighs 70 pounds!

Let's get those bears going for Mother Bear Project!

The annual Mother Bear Project CAL/KAL has begun! The CAL/KAl ends when I get to Stitches West on Feb. 25th (I think). Follow the fun here.

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

We have a website at http://www.cogknitive.com/. You can find older episodes there.

You can now subscribe to the BLOG on your Kindle or Kindle app.

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle:

Finished:
Nope. Nada. Zip.

Still in Progress:

IMAG0546.jpg

Four more bears are about ready for their finishing work.

No more work since last episode on:

My extremely well-fitted (so far) Noro Kuryon vest

And the endless Petal Shawlette.

I am really trying to be monogamous for Mother Bear.

Dizzy Blondes:

(YAWN) I am STILL working on some SW BFL by BeeMiceElf. I neeed to get down to some serious plying with my other finished singles! I amk STILL trying to hack up a lung with my typical winter respiratory problem!

Strategy: Morning Lines. Any way you can.

Something I Really Like:

The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron. Come on, Amazon! Make it available for the Kindle!

Blather:
Instructions from our own beloved KnittyBarb on how to turn in your bears for the Mother Bear CAL/KAL at Stitches West:
1. Limit: 5 bears per person
2. Place: Booth #941 - Ellen’s Wooly Wonders - she sells patterns for felted animals.
3. Important: bring $3 per bear for shipping bears to their final destination. No change will be available at the booth - those dropping off bears will be expected to have the money with the bears. we will have envelopes available to put money in, and bags available to group bears and $$ together, if you want to do that.
4. Tags: there will be tags available to sign and put on your bears.

I become a road warrior.
Who knew that "psychiatrist" is a 4-letter word?

No comments: