Monday, June 22, 2009

Episode 50 is Live!

spin2.jpg

Here's my newest spindle from Yorkieslave!


What's On My Hook/Needles: I am FINALLY on the toe decreases of Sock #2 for Sock Queen! No crocheting this week.
Spinning this week--Corriedale cross fiber from Cosmic Fibers Yarns and STILL on  Lisa Souza Elektra and STILL on Lambkamp's cashmere. And a NEW SPINDLE from YorkieSlave over on Etsy! It's DIVINE!
 
A Strategy: Anger 101--Developing the anger plan--Relax! Progressive Muscle Relaxation, Counting, a good shower, and more...


Something I Really Like: WWKIP Day! With more Knitmore than ever before!


Blather: Gigi and Mr. K visit and are AMMMAAAAZING fun. Gigi sweeps my knitting group off their collective feet and gets the permanent "come visit anytime" sign hung out for her down here.

1 comment:

Christine said...

C'mon Dr. Gemma, where's the KIP pics?!?! I want to see what I missed!