Saturday, May 22, 2021

Episode 28: All vaxxed up!




 Comments are welcomed! Either comment here or go to our group on Ravelry.

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

I have a YouTube channel "Doctor Gemma". Flash tips (1 minute or less) around surviving the pandemic and longer strategy discussions.

Buy Dr Gemma a Ko-Fi, if you're enjoying the podcast and feeling up to it. Remember that I am still working, thoughhttps://twiceshearedsheep.com, so feel free to give the money to a charity instead.

There will NOT be a CFR (Cogknitive Fiber Retreat) this year.

I will NOT add you to any of my follower groups currently, due to robo-accounts. Please follow me here. You can contact me through our group on Ravelry or on this blog.

Warm Thanks!
Cheryl W. for a kind ko-fi and an even kinder message!

What's On My Hooks and Needles:

Finished:


In Progress:

Wild Lettuce Shawl: on the knitted on lace edging, but not yet at the midpoint
Twinface’s vest (restarted in smaller size) finished second skein at about 14”.
Temperature Blanket—caught up and still on a canary yellow binge!
Really Pretty Socks—Destination Yarns Passport fingering “Lotus Lantern Festival”




Eyeing..the owl post sweater...and the 3-scarf Ruana from The Knit Stitch

I’m currently wearing...  




My Three Favorite Resources:

Webs for supplies
Mimi's Needlebasket for supplies

Dizzy Blondes:  









Strategy: 

Distress Tolerance--coping lists

Put a Lid On It:

Nope.

Aw Shoot!

30 minutes per day; gear from the bottom up: shirting

Fluffy Books:

by Ray Bradbury

 The Well of Lost Plots and Something Rotten 
by Jasper Fforde

Sebastian St. Cyr series

Something I Really Like:

Jr. got vaxed!


Bath tub Paradise. (see first pic)
Eleanor’s nose



And Minerva gets the last word:

I haz yur Yak blend. U kant spin.

 



1 comment:

tinyshinythings said...

Hi Dr Gemma thank you so much for your continuing podcast which I greatly enjoy. I hope you will forgive me forgive me got mentioning that the creak
of your chair also comes across. I won't stop me from listening but I did wonder if you realised. Thanks again. Sally