Sunday, March 21, 2021

Episode 19: Winter Springs Forward



 





 Comments are welcomed! Either comment here or go to our group on Ravelry.

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

I have a YouTube channel "Doctor Gemma". Flash tips (1 minute or less) around surviving the pandemic and longer strategy discussions.

Buy Dr Gemma a Ko-Fi, if you're enjoying the podcast and feeling up to it. Remember that I am still working, though, so feel free to give the money to a charity instead.

There will NOT be a CFR (Cogknitive Fiber Retreat) this year.

I will NOT add you to any of my follower groups currently, due to robo-accounts. Please follow me here. You can contact me through our group on Ravelry or on this blog.

Warm Thanks Dept:

NonnaSue for the happy message on Ravelry. Welcome to the gang!

Maryellen and Mountain Fiber Arts, Meghan and Anne for a delicious set of coffees! Yum!

Hello, New Kids!

What's On My Hooks and Needles:

Finished:

Bandana Cowl in Aurora Heather leftovers


In Progress:

Spectrum Socks—past the heel of sock #1
 Wild Lettuce Shawl: on to repeat 8 of 8 on body!
Twinface’s vest (restarted in smaller size)
Temperature Blanket—ordered more skeins, up to date. Go see pmack17’s Hue Shift Afghan




I’m currently wearing...

Calm cowl in 2 different Malabrigo yarns
Homemade dress



Socks: 
Burst socks from Onyx


My Three Favorite Resources:

Webs for supplies
Mimi's Needlebasket for supplies

Dizzy Blondes:  
No spinning action currently, but awaiting my latest Electric Eel Wheel

Strategy: 

IMPROVE the Moment: a different way to manage distress
M is for Meaningfulness 

Put a Lid On It:

Keto hot cocoa:
1:1 sweetener and cocoa powder
1 part heavy cream to 2 parts water
 
Aw Shoot!

30 minutes per day; the Great Hoka Quest

Gemma’s Fluffy Books:
Still reading: Medicus  by Ruth Downie

Something I Really Like:


Blather:
Ann Budd liked my vest!
A week of wintry weather and taking carrots to Roxie.

Minerva is using me for warmth...

Minerva gets to last word.

No comments: