Saturday, February 27, 2021

Episode16: Educated, caffeinated, and vaccinated





  Comments are welcomed! Either comment here or go to our group on Ravelry.

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

I have a YouTube channel "Doctor Gemma". Flash tips (1 minute or less) around surviving the pandemic and longer strategy discussions.

Buy Dr Gemma a Ko-Fi, if you're enjoying the podcast and feeling up to it. Remember that I am still working, though, so feel free to give the money to a charity instead.

There will NOT be a CFR (Cogknitive Fiber Retreat) this year.

I will NOT add you to any of my follower groups currently, due to robo-accounts. Please follow me here. You can contact me through our group on Ravelry or on this blog.

Warm Thanks Dept:

12 years of listeners to my podcast!

The fiber pets and fiber events:





What's On My Hooks and Needles:

In Progress:

Spectrum Socks stalled by ambivalence in Rock and String Yarn “ROY G BIV” colorway.
 Wild Lettuce Shawl: newest lace project; stalled for needles
Twinface’s vest (still in transit) stalled by mail
Pines Vest for Vest-uary  on the front! In the pic below, I am showing off the finished back.
The Knitters Handy Book of Patterns







I’m currently wearing...

Socks— Onyx Fibers sock in “Burst”. Heels from Abstract Fiber Co.




Cowl: Fair is Foul, Foul version in Malabrigo sport, Anniversario and plumio. I’m wearing the one on the left. The one on the right done in mini skeins of sock yarn from a big trade event at CFR. Moral: getting colors right really matters!




My Three Favorite Resources:

Webs for supplies
Mimi's Needlebasket for supplies

Dizzy Blondes:  
No spinning action currently, but awaiting my latest Electric Eel Wheel

Strategy: 

Using ACCEPTS: how to self-distract when distressed
T is for thought stopping and reverse serial 7s


Put a Lid On It:
 
Used the Romertopf!

Happy in her new home:

You know it’s been a great morning when...cookies, brownies, soup!


First World chores...recharging the Ring doorbell!

.......

...because the organic doorbell falls asleep on her job!


Aw Shoot!

30 minutes per day; tracking sleep; finished The Viking Conquest long-distance race and starting Road to Hana on yes.fit


Something I Really Like:
Rocketbook mini



Blather:
2nd vaccine experience: SO MUCH BETTER!


No comments: