Friday, November 27, 2020

Episode 3: Squashed Ipad

 Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

I have a YouTube channel "Doctor Gemma".

There will NOT be CFR this year.

You can now subscribe to the BLOG on your Kindle or Kindle app.

I am gemmadw on  Twitter and Pinterest, DoeWalking on geocaching.com, and DrGemma on Instagram. 

I will NOT add you to any of my follower groups currently, due to robo-accounts. Please follow me here. You can contact me through our group on Ravelry.

What's On My Hooks and Needles:

Finished:



Regia mitts--4 ply, colorway 5025--pattern on the Rav page, Notes section

How socks become fingerless mitts (using this pattern)

In Progress:

The Doocot sweater--Lisa Souza Polwarth-silk "Kaanapali"

The 2020 Holiday Socks--Simply Socks Yarn Co. Poste Sock in "Jollytown TX"




Webs for supplies

Dizzy Blondes:  
No spinning action currently, but awaiting my latest Electric Eel Wheel

Strategy: 

Hang your holiday lights and use your holidays

Put a Lid On It:

Hotel Room Curried chicken and soup
TJ's fast Instant Pot Chicken Curry

1. Go to Trader Joe's and get:
1 bag of chopped onions
1 can coconut milk
1 can chopped tomatoes or fresh tomato
1 jar ghee (needs no refrigeration)
package chicken thighs
jar korma or curry sauce
bag prewashed, chopped or riced broccoli and/or caulifower

2. To Instant Pot on saute, hot:
brown chicken thighs in ghee, 2 minutes, 1 side
3. remove chicken, add 1 cup chopped onion from bag and saute 1 minute.
4. Add chicken again, 1 jar chicken korma sauce, coconut milk, 1 chopped tomato or can chopped tomato
5.Set to Manual for 8 minutes

You can use the sauce as soup later by adding the chopped veggies for 0 minute on Manual.

Aw Shoot!

30 minutes per day



Jubilee the Alpaca (top) and Quechua the Llama, with the house to the right, in our "Back 40".

Something I Really Like:
Color Street Stick-on nails



Blather:
Adding my note "cards" from my reMarkable
Added a skein of Malabrigo Rios in "Teal Feathers" to my stash. 
How to use gift cards to build your sweater
Episode scheduling
Virtual Conference
Long-distance Thanksgiving

Calendar:

Dec 11-12: Virtual Evolutions Conference!

3 comments:

Anna Vian said...

I’ve missed you so much, Gemma! I’m so happy that you’re podcasting again. I’ve been a listener since the old days of your podcast and it’s such a blessing to hear your voice in this strange time. It means a lot to me. I don’t do instagram, but I’m on ravelry. Bless you, Gemma.

Anna Vian said...

I’ve missed you so much, Gemma! I’m so happy that you’re podcasting again. I’ve been a listener since the old days of your podcast and it’s such a blessing to hear your voice in this strange time. It means a lot to me. I don’t do instagram, but I’m on ravelry. Bless you, Gemma.

Anna Vian said...

Im so happy you’re back podcasting! I have been a listener since the old days of the podcast, but I don’t do instagram (i’m on ravelry though), so you’ve been missed a whole lot!!! Bless you, Gemma, and stay safe ❤️