Sunday, April 16, 2017

233: Lotta Beer in This One



 Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

There will NOT be CFR this year.

We have a website at http://www.cogknitive.com/. You can find older episodes there.

You can now subscribe to the BLOG on your Kindle or Kindle app.

I am gemmadw on  Twitter and Pinterest, DoeWalking on geocaching.com, and DrGemma on Plurk and Instagram.

What's On My Hooks, Needles, and Spindles:

Mother Bear Project--the website, for info on making bears.

Finished:

Nothing this time.

In Progress:

Random Entrelac Scarf....just because....the recipe is here. Also, Entre to Entrelac book.
My LYS Creative Ewe Studios


Several pairs of socks:

The "Stuck in Traffic" first sock is done!

The Pink Cascade Socks

Nancy's socks in Paton's

Gray Dawn--another Collie scarf for the Terhune Sunnybank memorial

The OHM Shawl by Michelle Miller. No, I have neither finished not forgotten this one...

Or this one:

Eleanor Scarf--spun from Eleanor's undercoat and knitted in my favored checkerboard pattern.

Dizzy Blondes: 
Nope. Dreaming of grooming the dogs. But here is Fearless, pondering the spindles:



Strategy:

Envisioning your goals to make them really happen.

The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People

Put a Lid On It:

No, not really...

My favorite books:

The Joy of Pickling
The Ball Book of Preserving Foods
The Joy of Cooking
The Perfect Scoop

Aw Shoot!
Still in the midst of walking daily for 30 minutes for 30 days. I see lots of great flowers!
Episode 4 of Running Dog is live.



Make YES Happen

Something I Really Like:

Wikispaces.com. Build a group-edited website for your team! Or class!
The Happiness Advantage
Drive


Blather:

Nancy got her pussyhat:


Fearless has attached herself to me as often as possible when I am home.



Calendar:
August 18-21, 2017: Sunnybank again--northern new Jersey
Dec 13-17: Anaheim for Evolutions Conference!
Hoping to make the Retzlaff Winery event June 3rd!









No comments: