Monday, December 17, 2012

Episode 149

yarma

Rasheda sends holiday greetings!

Celebrating our listeners who have joined the CogKnitive 25 – , 50 –, and 75 – Bear Clubs for MBP. You can see who they all are right here. Great work!

Have YOU completed 25, 50, or 75 bears for Mother Bear Project? Send me your snail and a link to your Ravelry projects page, and CogKnitive will send you a special wristband to celebrate with you.

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

We have a website at http://www.cogknitive.com/. You can find older episodes there.

You can now subscribe to the BLOG on your Kindle or Kindle app.

The Annual CogKnitive Mother Bear project CAL/KAL will run from Jan1, 2013 until I get to Stitches West in late February. Get your materials ready!

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle:


Still in Progress:

The Tehachapi Project Shawl. Patience overcomes tragedy, and the shawl is restored to WIP status.

My Hitchin' a Ride Shawl in crochet, not worked on this week.

Random sets of bear legs were joined with pants....

yarma

Dizzy Blondes:

Working on the cream alpaca to ply into the bright yellow singles in SWM.

yarma

Strategy:
Hypersensitivity:  Impulsivity versus hypersensitive response--learn to resist the passionate response: STEP BACK.

Something I Really Like: Plurk! Come join the crowd--I am DrGemma there.

Put A  Lid On It:
Pomegranates again. Clearing out the freezer and combining juices for jellies. Low prices on freezer containers happen NOW, thanks to holiday sales.

Blather:
Please go contribute to Knitting Brooklyn's CAL/KAL for Hurricane Sandy survivors.
More about teaching myself to do evaluations as a psychologist.
Buying my first tablet computer as a woman. It's an ASUS Infinity and I LOVE it!

www.cogknitive.com is our site!

I am gemmadw on  Twitter and DrGemma on Plurk.

No comments: