Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Episode 91 is Live!

198a.jpg

I finished the 198 Yards of Heaven Shawlette. I LOVE this pattern! Blame Dawn of the podcast Knit Naturally!

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!
Ask your questions for our 100th episode here.

CogKNITive Fiber Retreat OFFICIAL DATE: Saturday October 2, 2010! Go check out the new Out-Takes Episode for more details.

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: The list:
The Daybreak Shawl--still being ignored.
Ishbel Shawl --I'm close to monogamous on this now.
198 Yards of Heaven Shawlette Finished! I love it! And I adore the lace pattern.
Toddler Socks--Creeping down the foot of the 2nd sock.
The Argante Shawl--Not this week.
The Mommy Shawl --Made the fringe and working on Skein #3 of 3.

Dizzy Blonde: Not really spinning, as I save it up for the Tour de Fleece and Team CogSPINtive.

Strategy: Stop trying to change people.

Something I Really Like: My new Ipod Touch! And the free application Zombie Farm.

Blather: Some attention around the goings-on within my team, I've got a sore rib, and the Fiber Retreat she is a-coming!

1 comment:

MagicWoman said...

Good morning!

Just a little note to let you know how much I've enjoyed listening to your podcasts over the last two months.

And to chime in - I LOVE LOVE LOVE my iPod touch!! I'm glad you've purchased one and enjoying it! I'm loving listening to various podcasts, music, etc. One of my favorite times to listen and browse the internet is at night - another world opens up!!

Thank you again!
Susan Roberts