Monday, May 17, 2010

Episode 87 is Live!

Quechua sips from a neighbor's water toy

Quechua sips from a neighbor's water toy. Can't keep a good llama down on the farm!

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!
Ask your questions for our 100th episode here.

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: The list:
The Daybreak Shawl--still being ignored.
Ishbel Shawl in Misti Alpaca Baby Alpaca handpainted laceweight--I added 2 more rows--we are moving again!
Toddler Socks--still on the cuff of #2.
The Argante Shawl--cooking right along through the increase section, colorway 114.
The Mommy Shawl --on Skein #2 of 3.

Dizzy Blonde:  None. Nada, Zilch.

Strategy: Dealing with the Aging/Ill Parent: DABDA--Bargaining--it may look a little different than you expect.

Something I Really Like: The Belly Fat Cure

Blather: Our 100th episode is coming up quickly. In the tradition of The History of Rome podcast, I am going to make Episode 100 a purely question-and-answer episode. So you can ask me any questions here, and I'll answer what I can. You can also ask any questions here, if you are not on Ravelry, and I'll add them to the queue.

Yet another inmate drives a psychiatrist to distraction this week, playing "How many of the doc's buttons can I possibly push?" I make the AW tense, while the Custody Counselor reverts to her middle school behaviors.

No comments: