Monday, December 7, 2009

Episode 68 is Live!


Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!


What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: I am not even looking at the last 6 rows of the Eliina Shawl. Not really spinning this week either, but I am saving as hard as I can for a Lendrum wheel in my future. Meanwhile, I am finishing the Rippled Afghan, and may even be done by the time this goes live... I've begun a new Branching Out Scarf and also a Country Cotton Shawl. And yet a third quickie Knitted Neck Scarf--a 1-2-day project.



Welcome back, Gigi! Great work, Jasmin!


Strategy: Do something different for the holidays to refresh your pleasure in them.



Something I Really Like: Memories of the Futurecast podcast by Will Wheaton (yes, THAT Will Wheaton). Watch out for the blue language, though, but, hey, my Trekkie comrades, it's for us!



Blather: Some days at the prison are just a little over-the-top, even by my standards...If you are shy of laughing at a little barf, well, this one is not for you.

No comments: