Monday, November 9, 2009

Episode 65 is Live!

swag2009

Want to win a swag bag similar (but the book is NOT included!) to this one that our own Limejuicy won? (And photographed too!) Any donation to the podcast during the month of November will get you an entry! Use the DONATIONS button at the top right of this page!

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: I am working on a set of child-sized socks in Regia Flusi sock yarn, and I am onto the finishing for the newest Mommy Shawl. I am on to the lace section at last(!) of the Eliina Shawl.


Strategy: Remember that being hurt by those you love is a proof that you are healthy and able to love. Everyone lets us down sometimes.


Something I Really Like: The Irish and Celtic Music Podcast


Blather: Of having some sort of flu and trudging through anyway.

And here's the Eliina Shawl, in progress, with the lace at the far edge from the camera:

eliina.jpg

No comments: