Sunday, April 12, 2009

Episode 39 is Live!

IMG00415.jpg

That's a distaff for drop spindlers in the picture, in case you are wondering.

What's On My Hook/Needles: I've turned my attention to the knitted cowl once more, but the paca-peds socks are done and wonderful! I'm spinning Lisa Souza fiber and fiber from Dyeing for Colour. I've ordered spindles from Maine Woods Yarns and from Yorkie Slave. I received my lazy kate for drop spindlers from Spinsanity, and it's wonderful!
A Strategy: the research on prayer
Something I Really Like: the movie Kung Fu Panda.
Blather: Bits and pieces and farewell to Black.

1 comment:

DragonMommie said...

I Love Spinsanity's spindles! I purchased my first one from her, as well. Here is a pic of it:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/d2tm9a

I really enjoyed podcast #39 and I also liked Kung Fu Panda. Love your distaff, and never heard of them before you mentioned them... so something else to learn about. Thanks so much for everything. I love you and my brain loves you!