Saturday, January 31, 2009

Episode 30 is live

afghan1.jpg The newest afghan on the hook.


What's On My Hook/Needles: Turned the heel of the first sock of the PacaPeds HT pair--racing down the foot!, and the sock-yarn cowl from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts and a new afghan in ripples from the Vanna's Choice book.


A Strategy: Managing the Winter Blues: Sleep Hygiene (yawn)


Something I Really Like: My BED is my private paradise!


Blather: Podcast stuff, cross-pollinating with Never Not Knitting podcast (which I love), and following Nelson's cases--how I spent one of the greatest days in American history.


AND YEP--ITUNES IS NOT LETTING ME DOWNLOAD IT RIGHT NOW. MYPODCAST.COM STILL WORKS.

1 comment:

Karen in Maine said...

Dr Gemma, I love your podcast. And you are a terrific storyteller--your bit on NNK was great! Thanks so much for doing what you do.