Sunday, November 28, 2010

Episode 99 is Live!

Eileensvest.jpg

Wow! RedsKnits made me a lovely vest! LOVE IT!!

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!
Ask your questions for our 100th episode here.

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: The list:

The Secret Yuletide Gift is finished! Hooray!
Some Orchard Mitts in my spun up samples from the 2009 CogKNITive Fiber Retreat.

Ishbel Shawl --I haven't returned to it yet.
The Argante Shawl--Not this month.

Abstract Fibers

Dizzy Blondes:

Zarzuela's Fibers--Stormy Dawn

AlpenGlow Yarns

BeeMiceElf

TrueLove Fibers

Strategy: Say "Thank you"--or show it clearly when you are grateful to someone.

Something I Really Like: Being an adult student in a chemistry class

Blather: Life on the One Yard as a Hippie Look-Alike

1 comment:

Nelsonjane said...

hey Gemma! Hope your Christmas was Merry and the New Year starts well for you ;) Just checking in to see if all is well?! Miss hearing your voice!